Valentine's Day Quick Gift: Cowboy Cookies in a Jar...Again!



















I know, I know. You all know I do these for every holiday. (Yawn.) But they're just so cute with all the pink, white, and red M&M's!!! And what a great little Valentine's Day gift for friends, neighbors, co-workers, teachers, relatives, customers...It's just too easy, and too delicious!

Here is the link to the original post for Cowboy Cookies in a Jar with all the directions that we did for St. Patrick's Day with my Nana's original Cowboy Cookie recipe at the bottom of the post. And here is the link for the fall cookies just to give you an idea of how much fun you can have with this!

I know you are all wildly creative and can come up with some super labelling ideas. (Don't forget to include the directions with the jar.)






















This time I just sandwiched a little ribbon in between some leftover paper, added the greeting on the front, and the directions on the back, glued a little paper to the lid and it's ready to go.





















Hey...make sure you bake a batch for yourself!

Happy Baking, Cathy

Comments

Popular Posts