Well Good Morning Mr. Tarantula!

If you've been reading this blog for awhile you know we have our share of critters who visit the farm. The neighbor's horses, the other neighbor's mini ponies, another neighbor's cattle, coyotes, bobcats, snakes and yes, plenty of spiders, including black widows and brown recluse. Occasionally we have these creep around...
















I don't bother them and they don't bother me. This one just took me by surprise early in the morning creeping across the patio.
When it gets really hot, like the blistering 100+ degree days we are having right now, I sometimes see them scurrying across the asphalt roads going goodness knows where. I wonder why they don't stay in the cool grass in the shade. 
 
It wasn't long before this guy had scurried through the fence and was off towards the woods. Even though they're fascinating to watch, I was happy to say good bye (and good riddance) to Mr. Tarantula!

Comments

Popular Posts