Animals Who Visited the Lawton Farmer's Market Today

A giant thank you to everyone who came to the market today! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you for buying local, for supporting small farms, for so enthusiastically supporting the market, and for just being so darn nice!   I think we really have a great vibe going on. I know you feel it, too.

I especially love getting to visit about lavender, and the soap. By now you know I love talking about both. Sometimes I know I run on, so you'll have to excuse my enthusiasm! I just love what I do, and I want to share it.

Today I did remember my camera and wanted to snap some shots of the animals that visit us at the market. Many people bring their dogs. To my knowledge we've never had an incident.

This little guy was first up at the booth early this morning. I just love his goggles.
















His owner said he loves to stick his head out the car window so she bought him the goggles. (Now that would be a good picture! Ears flying in the wind!) He was just so adorable!
This little guy was a sweet bundle of energy. He didn't want to stand still for me for very long but I did snap this quick pic. 
















The most unusual critters we had at the market today came along with these two darling little girls.
















Really, how perfect is that?! Sweet little girls with sweet little fuzzy bunnies! And the bunnies seemed so perfectly relaxed. Don't they look like they're sleeping?

Thanks to all the owners for letting me share these here on the blog!
Cathy

Comments

Popular Posts