Grab a Cup of Tea and Take Just a Moment



I loved this the first time I saw it. And the second. And the third. And the fourth. Perhaps some of you have seen it. If not, it is a wonderful affirmation for women, for faith in yourself, for believing that you have value, that your ideas, your dreams, your visions, and your aspirations, are important, and valid. That you should give yourself credit, or give yourself a break, and believe wholeheartedly that you are a beautiful, wonderful, and creative person. I see you. I applaud you. For everything you do, for everything you are.

If you've seen it, it's worth seeing again. Or, just pass it on to someone who needs it. If you haven't seen it, enjoy. It's always nice to take just a moment for ourselves during this hectic time of year.

Thank you, dear reader, for following this blog, for giving it value, and giving me voice.

Hugs!
Cathy

Comments

Popular Posts