Oh, Happy Day! Happy New Soap!

Oh yes! Yes! Yes! So I was creating a new soap recently with a new combination. And...well...it just made me feel so darn stinkin' happy!

Remember this from Sister Act? Yeah, well that was me dancing around the kitchen. Except I can't hit the high notes. And I can't sing. But I do. :-) So naturally the soap got named "Oh, Happy Day!" Tagline? A happy mix of lavender, lemongrass, and patchouli...So good it will make you want to sing! Go ahead. You know you want to! It will stick in your head all day. I guarantee it!

















I took some to Lulabelle's last weekend. It gave her a happy day, too!

Oh, happy day! (Oh, happy day!)
Oh, happy day! (Oh, happy day!)
When Jesus washed (When Jesus washed)
My sins away (My sins away)
Oh, happy day! (Oh, happy day!)
Oh, happy day! (Oh, happy day!)

Now you hit the high notes and have a wonderful, happy day!
:-) Cathy

Comments

Popular Posts